Thursday, March 12, 2009

Needs to be said...

I am friends with this girl who I carpool 3 days a week with to school. She has a parking pass, I drive more often. It is a good system. The only problem is that she is one of the most hate filled people I have ever met. I mean, we are all cynical and neurotic to a degree. I can be an asshole too. The thing is, she secretly hates more or less everyone. She talks trash about every single person that we know. Almost everything makes her mad, and everything anyone says offends her.

I just kind of feel that I have to put this out there just to say that I do not condone her bullshit in any way at all. I want to make clear that i think the way she sees the world is contemptable.

This is for me more than anything, and I just needed to get this off my chest.

1 comment:

DK said...

this blog needs some serious updating.
all i'm sayin'.